Membership in our club includes registration into the GHIN Handicap system which provides the member with a golf handicap index for playing in tournaments as well as tracking their progress in their golf game. Our club holds 10 organized tournaments per year that offer a variety of formats including individual stroke play as well as
2-Man and 4-Man team events.
Regular membership is open to any golfer, male or female, 19 years or older. Junior membership is available to golfers 18 and under. Regular membership is $75 per year. Junior membership is $10. Golfers who belong to another club and pay their GHIN membership elsewhere may join our club as an associate for $40. Associate members are eligible to play in any of our club events.
Past and prospective new members can join on-line (wagolf.org) or pick up an application form and pay their dues at either the Liberty Lake or MeadowWood pro shops.
Junior Golf: The Men’s Club encourages all junior golfers to join us and participate in any of our events. We have had the good fortune in the past that some individuals as well as father and son/daughter teams have played and enjoyed the camaraderie of our tournaments.
There are guidelines for both Junior and Amateur golfers as to what and the amount they can win. All junior golfers will be eligible for pro shop credit prizes the same as our members, but it will be up to them to insure that they do not violate any rules regarding their junior or amateur standings.
In the past, many of you have asked about joining online, which, at the time, we did not have. That option is now available for you. We are no longer mailing out membership forms as we have done in the past, but you will still have the option of joining at the pro shops once the 2024 season starts if you wish.
Your Membership is good January 1 – December 31 Dues are $75. (no up charge this year)
Because we are offering the online sign up, you will be inactivated immediately until your 2024 dues are paid. If you have gone where it is warm (lucky you) you will need to join online to have your GHIN activated. To join online:
1. Google "WAgolf" or click on the link below
2. When their join page opens choose "Regular”
3. Join to open
4. At Membership page, scroll down to Liberty Lake/MeadowWood and open
5. At our site choose from the “add ons” to donate to OUR Junior Golf programs if you wish. Hit join
6. Current members, fill in your GHIN # (if you don't, you may be assigned a new GHIN # and lose your data) click search member. Otherwise create a new membership.
7. Select your correct record
8. Check out page (please note that the donation button here is not for LLMWMC, but for WA Golf programs)
9. Once you have completed the checkout page, you will be active for 2024 as soon as your payment goes through.
Here’s to a great 2024 season!!
Liberty Lake Golf Club is proud to support Junior golf in our area. Through member donations, we are able to contribute to the fine instructional programs offered at both Liberty Lake and MeadowWood golf courses. We believe the future of golf in our area is in the hands of our youth, and it has already reflected the benefits in the fine examples displayed by the success of our recent high school golfers.